Get QuoteDark Inspirational Quotes App
All Quotes with the tag - Population
" 1% of the population has all the money and the other 99% have nothing. "
" About 20 per cent of the population believe themselves to have a food allergy and only about five per cent actually do. "
" Africa is underpopulated. We have 20% of the world's landmass and 13% of its population. "
" After working for TV, you realise that the majority of the population still wonders where their next meal is coming from. "
" A little over 5% of the world's population produces almost 29% of the world's goods and services. "
" All I claimed was that when a drastic change occurs, it occurs in a relatively small and isolated population. "
" All the blood is drained out of democracy - it dies - when only half the population votes. "
Hunter S. Thompson
" As the population of Georgia increased dramatically, so did development. "
" At its height, Guantanamo's population of alleged combatants swelled to nearly 800. "
" A year ago I was in the city of Genoa, and I found that it returned seven representatives to the Sardinian Parliament at Turin, seven being its fair share, calculated according to the population of the various cities and districts of the Sardinian kingdom. "
" Britons seem to have given up on assimilating their Muslim population, with many British elites patting themselves on the back for their tolerance and multiculturalism. "
" By 1760, the Nantucketers had virtually exterminated the local whale population. "
" China has a bigger middle class than the entire population of Europe. "
" Churchill is so particular. He's as different from the rest of the population of Britain as he is from me. "
" Cities are 2% of the earth's crust, but they are 50% of the world's population. "
" Currently, Boston has only nine percent of the state's population - but we provide more than 16 percent of the jobs and 19 percent of the state's revenues. "
" Defeat the Taliban. Secure the population. "
Stanley A. McChrystal
" Do not compute the totality of your poultry population until all the manifestations of incubation have been entirely completed. "
William Jennings Bryan
" Education... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading. "
G. M. Trevelyan
" Five years from now, 10 years from now, there's going to be a huge Islamic population in the world, they're going to be nationalistic, they're going to be religious, and they're going to be militant. "
" For Europe to play a part in the world on the scale of its wealth and its population and its capacities, Europe has to be united in some way, and Europe is not united. "
" For too long, we financed our schools in a way that has systematically left large segments of our population behind. "
" Frankly, I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of. "
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
" Goodness knows the Republican electorate is a pretty narrow slice of the population. "
" Governments are not representative. They have their own power, serving segments of the population that are dominant and rich. "
" He is ready, if the occasion presents itself, to throw the whole English population in the St. Lawrence. "
" How is our society going to progress if 50 percent of the population is not allowed to contribute? "
" I came from a state where 35 percent self-identify as Tea Partiers, so I'm a bit distorted perhaps in my appreciation for the larger American population. "
" If the world population continues to increase at the same rate, we will destroy the species. "
" If you're not hiring from some groups of the population, then you're obviously missing out. "
Check our other websites: