Get QuoteDark Inspirational Quotes App
All Quotes with the tag - Other
" 1% of the population has all the money and the other 99% have nothing. "
" A blunt statement can be as false as any other. "
" A book is always a dialogue with other readers and other books. "
" A book isn't noise to drown out other noise. "
" Aboriginal art and culture draws from the land, for Aboriginality and the land are essential to each other and are inseparable. "
" A colour is a physical object as soon as we consider its dependence, for instance, upon its luminous source, upon other colours, upon temperatures, upon spaces, and so forth. "
" A company not under sanction is just like any other company, period. "
" A contract for the establishment of government, being nothing but a voluntary contract between individuals for their mutual benefit, differs, in nothing that is essential to its validity, from any other contract between man and man, or between nation and nation. "
" Acting and modeling have nothing to do with each other. "
" Action scenes are not that different from other scenes. "
" Activating oxygen can produce compounds called radicals that put oxidative stress on cells. Such stress could ultimately lead to cancer and other diseases. "
" Actors don't listen to each other. You're so obsessed with what you're saying or doing that the other person could be talking in Swahili and you wouldn't know. "
" Actors know how to talk to other actors in a way that sometimes other directors just don't. "
" Actresses have more fear of being disliked. I, on the other hand, revel in it. "
" A feature of English that makes it different compared with all other languages is its global spread. "
" Africa has more dictators per capita than any other continent. "
" After a lifetime of working, raising families, and contributing to the success of this nation in countless other ways, senior citizens deserve to retire with dignity. "
" After all, in today's music scene every band seems to steal from other bands. "
Maynard James Keenan
" After all we have been through, blacks and other minorities deserve to be protected, as anyone else. "
" After Civil Rights, it was very awkward for whites and blacks. We didn't know how to talk to each other. "
" A gastronomical supermeal didn't necessarily have to involve the things I had brought from other top kitchens. "
" Agatha Christie has given more pleasure in bed than any other woman. "
Nancy Banks Smith
" Ageism is a variation of racism or sexism, all the other isms. "
" Agriculture is the most destructive industry that we have. More than coal mining and other extractive industries. "
" A hamburger by any other name costs twice as much. "
" A happy arrangement: many people prefer cats to other people, and many cats prefer people to other cats. "
" A happy home is one in which each spouse grants the possibility that the other may be right, though neither believes it. "
" A healthy soul is whole and integrated. It is connected to God. A person with a healthy soul is at peace with God, with himself, and with other people. "
" A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace. "
" A James Cagney love scene is one where he lets the other guy live. "
Check our other websites: