Get QuoteDark Inspirational Quotes App
All Quotes with the tag - Nothing
" 1% of the population has all the money and the other 99% have nothing. "
" A 65-ft.-wide screen and 500 people reacting to the movie, there is nothing like that experience. "
" A beautiful homily, a genuine sermon, must begin with the first proclamation, with the proclamation of salvation. There is nothing more solid, deep and sure than this proclamation. "
" Ability is nothing without opportunity. "
" A bore is a vacuum cleaner of society, sucking up everything and giving nothing. Bores are always eager to be seen talking to you. "
" About once a decade, it becomes necessary to remind Americans again that Ulysses S. Grant was a great man, indeed a giant figure. The usual way to try to do this is by publishing a thumping big biography, and let me say that there is nothing wrong with this, although it still hasn't worked. "
" Abraham is the shared ancestor of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. He stands at the heart of these three faiths. And yet you know almost nothing about him. "
" A building or a town will only be alive to the extent that it is governed in a timeless way. It is a process which brings order out of nothing but ourselves; it cannot be attained, but it will happen of its own accord, if we will only let it. "
" A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. "
" A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle. "
" Accessories are key - nothing beats a cool Panama hat or statement shades - look to Maison Michel or Miu Miu for inspiration. "
" Accordingly, since nothing prevents the earth from moving, I suggest that we should now consider also whether several motions suit it, so that it can be regarded as one of the planets. For, it is not the center of all the revolutions. "
" According to 'M' theory, ours is not the only universe. Instead, 'M' theory predicts that a great many universes were created out of nothing. "
" A certain administration which I won't call by name took the arts out of the schools, and that left the brothers out on the street with nothing, so they went to the turntables and started rhyming. Then they had a way to express themselves, and that's the birth of hip-hop. "
" A cheap suit is a cheap suit; there's nothing you can do about it. "
" A clear and innocent conscience fears nothing. "
" A committee is a group of people who individually can do nothing, but who, as a group, can meet and decide that nothing can be done. "
" A concert is a concert is a concert is a concert. An album is an album is an album is an album. Musically, both have nothing in common. "
" A conference is a gathering of people who singly can do nothing, but together can decide that nothing can be done. "
" A constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage is a form of gay bashing and it would do nothing to protect traditional marriages. "
Coretta Scott King
" A contract for the establishment of government, being nothing but a voluntary contract between individuals for their mutual benefit, differs, in nothing that is essential to its validity, from any other contract between man and man, or between nation and nation. "
" Acting and modeling have nothing to do with each other. "
" Acting is nothing more or less than playing. The idea is to humanize life. "
" Acting is one of those things that anybody can do because no one can learn it, but only a few people can really do because it's nothing you can learn. "
" Acting is strenuous, both physically and mentally. But if you are passionate about it, nothing can be more exciting than acting. "
" Acting means nothing unless it's truth. And honesty. "
" Acting was truly all that I ever wanted to do. I've always acted in plays and sang and played music, and you get to a certain age and think there's nothing else that you'd rather do. "
" Actors have this amazing skill - we bond quite quickly but equally we move on quite quickly. There's nothing particularly cold or capricious about it - we're troubadours and lead a troubadour's lifestyle. "
" Actors talking about themselves. Nothing better! "
" Actually ninety-nine percent of my acting has nothing to do sci-fi or fantasy, I consider it a good part of my acting, and enjoy the roles I play. "
Check our other websites: